- each nand block's size is 128kb so eu hd2's full nand size is 1000 sector.(hexdecimal[512*1024/128])
- magldr's cfg starting 216. block (decimal*128/1024=66mb). It is on 216, 217 and 218. blocks.
- this area includes ipl, radio rom (which is 23.8mb), (h)spl (which is 0.5mb) and magldr (which is 0.5mb) and other which are I have no idea.
- so android's first partition starts 219. blocks.
- every boot process; spl erases last 24 mb of nand. (which starts from f40 to 1000)(1000-hexdecimal[24*1024/128])
- so we couldnt use first 218 and last 0c blocks. We only can use from 219 to f40 blocks, which is size 420mb for eu. (decimal[f40-219]*128/1024)
- for tmous we have more 512mb too. so we can use tmous nand for android 932mb. (420+512)
- with magldr, we can use last 24mb for android too. so we have 444mb usable nand memory for eu, 956mb usable nand memory for tmous.
- probably magldr blocks spl erasing process when phone is booting. but sometimes magldr cant do that. for example if you can use reset button which is under battery cover or flash anyhing from spl via any pc app, last 24mb will erased.
- so if we want to use last 24mb with android, we wont do these. If we do, our last partition (it is data probably) will corrupted.
USING LAST 24MB OF NAND WITH ANDROID
- My Partition Wizard PC tool supports using this feature from version 1.10.