- We know, amagldr patches some parts of desire hd's radio and spl every android boot process.
- We dont know which parts are needed for this patching process to getting rmnet to LK at the moment.
- So we should patch full of hboot instead spl and desire radio instead hd2 radio from real memory (NAND) to virtual memory (RAM) at android boot process.
WHAT WE NEED?
1) Comparing sizes of hboot and spl & both of radios \ It is needed and easy
2) Writing Desire HD's hboot and radio images to nand (map to real adresses) \It is easy for us
3) HD2 memory maps for patching process \It should be easy
4) Modifying LK's source code for patching these from real adresses to virtual adresses \I cant. But I have a how to document for this
1) Comparing hboot and spl & radios:
- Desire HD's hboot size 1MB, HD2's spl size 512KB
- Desire HD's radio size 24.3MB, HD2's radio size 23.8MB
2) Writing Desire HD's hboot and radio images to nand (map to real adresses):
- Firstly we can create 2 new partitions on LK which are named hboot(2MB) and radio(25MB). (So we have hboot, radio, misc, recovery, system, data and cache partitions.)
- Finally we will flash these 2 partitions via fastboot or flashable zips as raw data. (This is easy process)
- So hboot will present on 219-224 blocks, radio will present on 225-2ed blocks on real memory.
3) HD2 memory maps for patching process:
- HD2's spl starts from 0 (to 7ffff) and it is size is 524288KB on virtual memory. (We can see this with aMagldr's "memdump 0 524288" mtty command.)
- HD2's radio starts from ? and it is size is ? (probably 25034752KB) on virtual memory.
- So we should patch hboot from 219. block to 21c. block on real memory to from 0 to fffff on virtual memory for hboot patching over spl.
- So we should patch Desire HD's radio from 225. block to 2ed. block on real memory to from ? to ? on virtual memory for patching desire hd radio over hd2 radio.
4) Modifying LK's source code for patching these from real adresses to virtual adresses:
- I dont know what should we do. But I found a document, which tells this procedure detailed. You can see it from: https://www.google.com.tr/url?sa=t&r...57155469,d.d2k
- Also, you can find lastest Black LK's source code from: http://github.com/zeusk/clk
For now, we only have 2 problems:
1) Where does radio rom present on virtual memory?
2) How we can add patching RAM feature to LK?