Hi again dear magldr users. We have a superb multi os bootloader, magldr and its OS flashers, DAF and DWI since 2011. They are important tools for our Leos, as you already know. But espacially DAF has limitations about flashing size. For example; if you use tmous hd2 with 1024mb nand memory, you cant create 600 MB system partition. If you use eu (wwe) with 512mb nand memory, you cant access full of your nand memory and you can only use its 400mb.
So I tried to remove this limitations and I success. As I writed detailed before, I understood magldrs mtty partition structure and said "I will write an android flasher with this info" on that thread. The day came;) You can see this: understanding-amagldr-s-partition-structure-via-mtty-t56.html
I used batch, vbs, mortscript scripts and created a tool which communicates with magldr via mtty bridge and can partition nand memory without any limitation.
- You can use your full nand on eu (up to 444mb) and tmous (up to 956mb) with use last 24 mb feature(1mb reserved for misc partition)
- You can create system partitions on eu up to 420mb (for dataonext method) and tmous up to 850mb.
- It calculates data partition size automatically. So you only enter recovery, boot, system and cache size. Tool will show you remained free storage every step.
- You can skip partitions. For example, you can remove cache partition and can create only system,data,boot partitions. If you skip all partitions, it adds all size data partition. (WTF, What should I do rather:D)
- Its partition table like this; misc, recovery, boot, system, cache, data. And this tool doesnt erase your nand memory. So for example you can resize system partition without losing misc, recovery and boot partitions. (You should wipe system, cache and data partitions and restore them from backup)
- Finally this tool totally opened, you can open it with winrar and modify.
I tested it for 18 hour with nearly 100 repartition process on my EU HD2. It didnt make badblocks etc...
HOW TO USE:
- Well. You should have "mtty-specific wince drivers" This is hardest stage of this. Please look this thread for it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpos ... ostcount=2
- I recommend to use aMagldr 1.13.07 above. Older versions will cause problems. Please look this thread for getting lastest aMagldr: amagldr-v1-13-07-t183.html
- Run tool and select your Leo model from menu.
- Enter your sizes for each partitions and press Ok button. You can skip partitions with Cancel button.
- After these it will prompt for connecting phone to PC.
- Run aMagldr and select USB Mtty option.
- Connect phone to PC.
- Press Continue button ready and wait. Tool does all things automatically.
- If mtty app stops with error, please try again. It isnt caused by my tool and it wont hurt anything.
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID OR RESTORE BACKUPS:
aMagldr's mtty utility hasnt any command to write any type data on nand. So you should use a "SD Recovery" for flashing a nand recovery on nand partition, installing rom and wiping partitions. I recommend to use kokotas extwrp sd version to flash recovery and/or rom and wipe partitions. You can install sd and nand version of this recovery from: extended-twrp-2-6-0-0-touch-recovery-for-the-hd2-leo-t42.html
- Copy sd recovery's initrd.gz and zimage files to your memory cards root directory.
- Run amagldr and select Boot AD SD option to run recovery
- If it gives "SD kernel open failed" error;
- You should move this 2 files on sdcard/twrp folder (if twrp folder not there, create it manually)
- Run amagldr and select SD directory from Services>Bootsettings>AD SD dir option firstly. (Select twrp from here)
- After that, select Boot AD SD from amagldr's main menu.
- improved general speed and stability
- added checking phone connection feature
- attempting to fix mtty startup problem
- added use last Partition Table feature
- fixed invalid commands actions
- changed color scheme
- codes cleaned
- fixed remained size calculation
- fixed some strings
- fixed userdata flag
- added use and dont use last 24mb option
- added changelog menu
- fixed some strings
- Initial release
aMAGLDR Partition Wizard v1.20